This was my first clone project. I was going to abandon it as I had not prepared correctly for this. So as you can see I have got the clips that are a little all over the place, yes I did not use a tripod! So the clips became jumpy. Also there wasn't a lot of talking content and pauses. So this was a learning curve, all good for me as I can only get better. The lighting was good on this one and I wanted to see if I could make anything from it. I did but as I said there are a lot of errors. Which was worked out on the Double trouble Raymond version. It's all about getting the footage from the onset.